One-Month Book Publishing
Have a great story but don’t know how to get it out?
Learn How to Become a Published Author in 30 Days or Less!
From Research to Publishing, get this Course Now and We’ll Walk You Through the Steps
Publishing a Kindle eBook can grow your business in exciting, new ways. Some marketers and digital business owners use eBooks to grow their platforms and develop a fan base.
You can publish eBooks to create an additional source of passive income in your business, too. You can use eBooks to boost your credibility, making it easy for you to become a sought-after speaker or well-paid consultant.
You might think that writing and publishing an eBook is a difficult process but it’s not. In fact, the journey to becoming a published author can be fun and enjoyable if you know what to do.
Sign up now to start your 4-week course on becoming a published author.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this course:
- How to identify your book goals and what topics are in demand.
- How to outline your content.
- Where to look for inspiration.
- 7 methods for getting your draft written quickly.
- The three stages of editing & which tools you can use to help with this.
- Where to find beta readers.
- The exact steps you need to take to publish your new book.